Thursday, May 3, 2012

Streaming on Twitch.tv

  So I've decided to stream, and chose Twitch.tv to do it.  I'm not looking to monetize.  I don't plan on becoming one of those people that sits at his computer and talks to his fans, but if you're interested in what I'm doing right now... the video is below.

  Be warned that the language occasionally used is offensive to most people.  Think of it like watching any extremely vulgar comedian (except group of people).  Most of the time we're just having fun and the shit we say should not be taken seriously.


  Watch live video from lucr3tius on www.twitch.tv

  To accomplish the stream I purchased Xsplit Broadcaster, and I think its well worth the money simply because it makes it so easy to setup.  I was actually so pleased with how easy it was I purchased Xsplit when it was still in beta (and could be used for free).  They recently released version 1.0, and development is pretty active.

  Hardcore streaming nerds will cry about it not being the absolute best most efficient bandwidth cost-effective solution, but fuck them.  8)

No comments:

Post a Comment